What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blaze Launches Wireless TV Out Converter and HDMI Adaptor for iPad, iPhone and iPod

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Blaze_Wireless_Out.JPG

Games peripheral manufacturer Blaze announced today that it's launching two accessories for the iPad and other iOS devices – a Wireless TV Out Converter and an HDMI Adaptor. The Wireless TV Out Converter enables you to watch movies, browse the web, play games, view pictures, play music and use many third-party apps through your TV, without the use of cables. The device is compatible with the iPad, all iPhone versions and all iPod touch and nano generations. It’s fully portable and plug and play, so easy to take with you to use in your office, for example.

The HDMI Adaptor, which is compatible with the iPad, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G, enables you to watch HD movies, standard movies, MTV, podcasts, YouTube online, internet videos (supports Quicktime), and your picture library. Furthermore, it supports online FM radio, MPs (iPhone 4) and photos on Powerpoint. The adaptor supports 720P/1080P High Definition signal output, and comes with a mini USB port for charging; an additional model comes with a USB port for connecting a camera.

No word as yet on pricing or when either device will be available.

Source: Blaze

ibuyufo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get in contact with these people so I can purchase one? I've tried emailing dan at blazeeurope.com but haven't heard from him.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh I want one of these also, that would be awesome, good thing I held off on getting cables =)

ibuyufo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't heard from Dan yet. I don't know why it is so hard for him or anyone at Blaze to answer back.

ibuyufo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't turn into vaporware. Whoever has something similar to this will get my money.

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Robert121 said:
Soon there will be wireless electricity.

The scary thing is, that's actually true! There are trials going on to allow devices to charge/be powered wirelessly, and not just on one of those charging mats either!

I'm not sure how I'd feel about being in that room for any time though!

JBUNGIE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can we get some info on this? I really want it for my kitchen tv!

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JBUNGIE said:
How can we get some info on this? I really want it for my kitchen tv!

I'm thinking the easiest thing for the kitchen might be some kind of wall mount for the ipad itself!

Most reactions