What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It really comes down to the buyer's opinion. I personally prefer the black iPad. I believe it looks more sophisticated and sleek.

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the black one! (Tough I wanted a white one, they did not have it in stock! Hate apple for this!)

Last edited:

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black version. The colours appear to be better on the black one, maybe because the white one is distracting :)

keirbrook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White white white. Hands down. Looks so clean and fresh. Just don't let the kids get there chocolate covered digits on it!!!!!!

scarlet chic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh i love BLACK...hehehe. all my apple gadgets are black.lol. i just put colors on them through my cases;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 4 on order. Black, just like my iPad 1 and 2, touch and iPhone across several generations. I find black elegant and inconspicuous, which is my pref with tech gadgets.

Most reactions

Latest posts