What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

iPhoNettie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 1 was black (obviously), so with the iPad 2, I tried the white one. It was ok. I couldn't use my red smart cover because it stained it (well, technically it stained the screen protector, but I imagine it would have stained the bare white bezel as well). So I went back to the trusty black on my iPad 3. I do prefer it a lot more than the white.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhoNettie said:
My iPad 1 was black (obviously), so with the iPad 2, I tried the white one. It was ok. I couldn't use my red smart cover because it stained it (well, technically it stained the screen protector, but I imagine it would have stained the bare white bezel as well). So I went back to the trusty black on my iPad 3. I do prefer it a lot more than the white.

There's glass over the bezel thus staining would never occur. .

sn4ke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White iPad2 WiFi
Black iPad2 3G + WiFi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

punchingmoons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I got black...can't remember, my iPad only saw daylight for two minutes out of the package before I wrapped it in a black carbon fitted cover.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Black New iPad. I have a white iPhone though. I also want an all white clamshell iPad keyboard case.

I agree with others that say that video looks better on a black iPad.

Last edited:

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely black for me though it's barely noticeable because mine is encased with the new otterbox defender

Last edited:

jessiluvsuxox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhoNettie said:

White!

Most reactions

Latest posts