What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

aames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White ipad2 I prefer cause I already regret because I just bought a ipad2 black colour 64gb 3G

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad original was black but I've given that to my daughter and bought the white one. Both 32GB wifi. My preference. This new iPad looks awesome. I like the white now too. It does look more "Apple" lol.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Brendan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of my iOS devices are now white except for my original iPad. I don't like the way fingerprints are so noticeable on the black borders..the white always looks clean to me.

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soopy said:
Somehow the white made the screen look smaller... Went for black.:)

I got me a black one and the white dose seem smaller idk maybe it's the black makes it look bigger

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soopy said:
Somehow the white made the screen look smaller... Went for black.:)

That's a known and published effect. That's why near all flat panel TVs have dark or black bezels/frames. Bothers some more than others.
I don't own a white yet like the white.. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought this but I now own a white one and it looks beautiful. I thought it would detract from playing films but nope, it doesn't. I am a convert. I love both colours!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Rienzphotoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the white New iPad .... till a couple of days ago I've only used Samsung Galaxy Tab & Acer Iconia 501, both of which were/are black, since I wanted to go the apple way I wanted to try something different and bought the white iPad ... Having used the white one for the last 2 days I feel I would have preferred the black ... I guess the dark side of force is stronger in me ;)'

Most reactions

Latest posts