What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

dugadug_182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
better have something to clean your white homebutton everyday from fingerprints or else you'll get the yellowing of death. i learned the hardway...

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dugadug_182 said:
better have something to clean your white homebutton everyday from fingerprints or else you'll get the yellowing of death. i learned the hardway...

I haven't had that problem....

rockdogza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is my first apple product, so I thought about getting a white one,(since apple has got a white kind of theme) but I figured watching movies or videos with a white border might be distracting . . . .??

So I got the black.

Last edited:

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
squarework said:
That's why I got the black one as well for watching movies

I have a white one and a black one and I agree that the black is much better or movie watching.

d3trak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Initially I wanted a white iPad, but after using my wife's iPad which is white, I found it a bit distracting. The black kinda just blends in for me.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[QUOTE="]

I prefer black on both iPhone and iPad. I think black shade makes them look elegant.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have black iPhone and iPad.. When the iPhone 5 and iPad 3 come out i'm going to give white a try with both just for a change

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

Most reactions

Latest posts