What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

LadyBVV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White. It looks soo pretty with pink smart cover and matches with my white iphone

dant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Had mine since March, still perfectly white. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I am the same! I have had a White iPad 2 since the day it came out and it hasn't at all got dirty! Not like the polycarbonate MacBook !

Ps, I have just put an anti glare screen protector on it, and it will protect it. It also makes it a joy to use !

Dan

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sintaku said:
Black, because I like devices with black cases. Guess I just find it more comfortable to use, even more so in the dark.

I find it esier omy eyes somehow. I think it doesn't distract from what is onscreen where as the white is like looking at a frame the whole time. Just my opinion.

digipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont really like the white one.. So mine is ßlack 

FryGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went for the white iPad, simply because its different to the standard black, it looks pretty cool and modern, and it helps hide fingerprints and scratches.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely black. I'm going to get the black iPhone too.... in 7 long months when I can finally get one.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have white, I got mine when they were scarce, so I didn't get a choice. It was the only one with 64gb 3g but I'm so glad it's white.

lesfield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a White one same as my iPhone, because it does not show up marks as much as black, and it's the original Apple colour ;-)

TuckerTel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black is beautiful and white is cool...all Apple is what's absolute!

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
Black. I was concerned about the dirt factor.

My white ipad is as pristine as the day I received it in March. Dirt is not an issue at all for white, but definitely for black.

Most reactions

Latest posts