What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big problem with the synchronization of pics

diegosened

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
I am using synchronization in order to get pics on my iPAD.
I created a folder ad hoc and then I put there all the pics I wanted on my iPAD.
Then I opened itunes and I did the synchronization.
At first I noticed that the number of pics was the right... but there was a little detail: althought this number was right, the same could not be said for the pics.
Some pics of the previous synchronizations (using other folders) were on in the Ipad, taking the place of some pics of the new directory.

I tried to cancel backup, to deactivate icloud (and erase everything there), to create a new folder for the pics and to synchronize again and again but the issue was there. Everytime a do a new synch the problem worsens because the number of pics of previous synchrozations, which remain on the IPAD, increases.

What do I have to do?

OP
D

diegosened

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find my problems on the link you posted.
As I wrote, I am able to do the synchronization but some pics of previous synchronizations continue to stay. I changed the folder, I changed the pics but nothing.
I read that changing the synchronized folder, pics of previous synchronizations are deleted. This happens but not for all pics some continue to stay. Why? Is it a problem?
Could you help me?

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
diegosened said:
I can't find my problems on the link you posted.
As I wrote, I am able to do the synchronization but some pics of previous synchronizations continue to stay. I changed the folder, I changed the pics but nothing.
I read that changing the synchronized folder, pics of previous synchronizations are deleted. This happens but not for all pics some continue to stay. Why? Is it a problem?
Could you help me?

Have a look at this link, in particular Twerppoet's post.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-3-forum/68889-picture-syncing-problem-ipad3.html

Most reactions