What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Seems you got pharmacy as much as I do not want to use my leftover city credits I bought pharmacy. Never know in the future people may need the products from special building to fill there ship. I already had ice cream shop. So we have all bases covered :)

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

Oops I meant flower shop lol

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA
 
My mine is now being upgraded to level 5, enabling me to make aluminum - which again allows me to make cables.
Chemical plant also being upgraded- to level 2.

Wll soon expand to the west.....
 
Thanks for all the adds my wife was all happy :)

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA
 
Thank you. I assume you were using production bonus while taking pictures though...
Do you use pharmacy at all?

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 56; Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

I was using a production bonus. Sorry about that. Trying to get the cosmetics factory today so time and coins are of the essence.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.
 
I was using a production bonus. Sorry about that. Trying to get the cosmetics factory today so time and coins are of the essence.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.

I've used that 2 half production bonus one time and pulle out 10 farms 10 ranches and 6 paper mill and 8 milling plants and produced flower milk polyethylene and flour doing 1 minute drills for 2 hours talk about a rush. I'll never do that again lol.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA
 
Finally got my last steel detail... It took forever! Just need 5 bananas now and I'm done with the port... For those of you that have ports, please friend me so that I can get innovative the act... My name is marsmm.
 
I have lots of purses. What colour would you like?

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} likes hammers

Requests made. Red ones please :+)

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.
 
Anyone able to produce purses may like to know that my ship docks in 5 hours and these are items I can't produce.....

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.

I have 2 purses in stock ready to be shipped

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
I have 2 purses in stock ready to be shipped

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Fill your boots... For those interested here is the new shop info:

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.
 

Attachments

  • image-1795855273.webp
    image-1795855273.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 190
  • image-1550671078.webp
    image-1550671078.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 199
  • image-3259397060.webp
    image-3259397060.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 215
  • image-1664963010.webp
    image-1664963010.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 207
  • image-53841493.webp
    image-53841493.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 187
  • image-594391320.webp
    image-594391320.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 184
Fill your boots... For those interested here is the new shop info:

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.

Oh my I didn't realize that I did not have the ice cream as I stated earlier I have the milk shop and its funny cause I make ice cream in it. After seeing those pics now I remember why I never purchased any of those earlier. The profit on those suck and we pay city credits for them

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA
 
Requests made. Red ones please :+)

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.

I have 1 making...hope I can send it before they are all filled

Alas! Foiled again...filled before I could finish my purse. :mad:
 
Last edited:
"Dear businessmen," who is buying pharmacy and flower shop today? Rumor has it that pharmacy proved to be occasionally useful for the port and useless otherwise. Not sure about flower shop but chances are it is in the same category. What say you?

EDIT if anyone has these shops, will you please post screenshots of the production chain? Thanks.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 56; Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

I have both if you need help

city name: normal town. name: nickeli
 
I've used that 2 half production bonus one time and pulle out 10 farms 10 ranches and 6 paper mill and 8 milling plants and produced flower milk polyethylene and flour doing 1 minute drills for 2 hours talk about a rush. I'll never do that again lol.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

I did it once for the contest
:)


image-3816915806.webp

Name : spike117 City : spike117 level 66
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom