What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Vis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. I reached and achieved the commercial port. I filled 4 containers with berries (can't make the other Things they Asked for yet) but nothing seems to happen when the schip comes back ??? Shouldn't I get money for my sent containers ? Don't see a coin to collect money when ship is back ??? What's up with that ? Thx for info.... Peter

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. I reached and achieved the commercial port. I filled 4 containers with berries (can't make the other Things they Asked for yet) but nothing seems to happen when the schip comes back ??? Shouldn't I get money for my sent containers ? Don't see a coin to collect money when ship is back ??? What's up with that ? Thx for info.... Peter

U just get coins as you fill each container. Unless you fill ship you don't get the bonus stuff and for me VIP container never gave me triple reward. Make sure you fill VIP before last container or ship will leave without the VIP. If your ship is filled then when it leaves it gives you the extras not when it returns.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

ananda108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
?????

I'm collecting steel details, and after getting steel bolt , i haven't got any steel detail, but I have 1 more steel bolt maybe I can return it back and get more steel details ?))

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm collecting steel details, and after getting steel bolt , i haven't got any steel detail, but I have 1 more steel bolt maybe I can return it back and get more steel details ?))

Lol

Arcadia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I call upon the International Brotherhood of Stevedores. The MV Arcadia will dock at a port near you in 5 hours. Requires Ore, Varnish & Shampoo. END

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 60} likes hammers - chisellers not welcome

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I call upon the International Brotherhood of Stevedores. The MV Arcadia will dock at a port near you in 5 hours. Requires Ore, Varnish & Shampoo. END

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 60} likes hammers - chisellers not welcome

Will work on varnish...my mine is working on aluminum now and my cosmetics plant needs upgraded

hoopz111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Home, Sweet Home

Is the Home Sweet Home acheivment to buy 6 "Houses" or "Basic Houses". Wiki says "Standard Houses" but that it not an option. Thanks for clarifying.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The commercial port sounds like a lot of fun... despite my huge day yesterday with steel details, I'm still two short, and not a single one has dropped today.

I am down to needing 6 more, it's been 2 a day last 3 days

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am down to needing 6 more, it's been 2 a day last 3 days

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

I will keep my fingers crossed for you

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the Home Sweet Home acheivment to buy 6 "Houses" or "Basic Houses". Wiki says "Standard Houses" but that it not an option. Thanks for clarifying.

It's "house" you can only build 6 of them

QQQQ2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yeah is just the "House" once I get the housing section up on the wiki this should be more clear

Most reactions