What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Sent a request for help on my port, for those of you who want to help out and work towards the selfless achievement.....

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level:47. Needs: Drills, please.
 
Sent a request for help on my port, for those of you who want to help out and work towards the selfless achievement.....

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level:47. Needs: Drills, please.

I am willing but don't have the factories yet. Working on the cosmetics plant and onto the mine upgrades. I keep an eye on the friends section for opportunities to be selfless. City name Strom town, jekstrom2005 is the user name.
 
Yep straight away, my concern is I have no way of proving that I did in fact finish before the deadline :(

It has not been 10 days yet since the start. Send a snapshot of the achievement, it will have a date.
 
How many teas need to be made to place in top 100?

city name: normal town. name: nickeli
 
With the demand for medals, 200 should be safe.

Oh jeez!!!! Thanks. I placed 41 with muffins and I had 247. I hope I finish my bridge in time. It's nearly impossible

city name: normal town. name: nickeli
 
My ship needs vegetable ragu if anyone has any :)

Amanda, I will have one in the hour. I also have ingredients on hand for another after that. I usually do vegetables while I sleep. And I just got up.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
Amanda, I will have one in the hour. I also have ingredients on hand for another after that. I usually do vegetables while I sleep. And I just got up.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Awesome!
 
Have you all had any luck with level 11 or lower players

city name: normal town. name: nickeli
 
Awesome just got a steel detail! Such joy from a simple surprise lol. Thought I'd share a pic of an outing I went on yesterday below. Was such a nice pic.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 

Attachments

  • image-2706130572.webp
    image-2706130572.webp
    80 KB · Views: 148

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom