Of course there is a lot more than customer service, I said as much, re-read my message. You made a big deal out of my humorous comment. This forum is not an appropriate place to discuss economics or politics anyway. However, I'd like to make a quick comment on what you said about low quality products being successful.
I am not sure about your definition of low quality product but as long as there is a demand for cheap stuff people ( like Walmart shoppers) who cannot afford anything better will buy it. Or if there is no alternative. Depends on your budget, need and availability. You are missing the point. If two companies offer the same product for the same price, the company that provides better customer service will be more successful. I feel like I am stating the obvious.
Since we were originally talking about GI, people here complained about their inconsistent CS quite a bit and, given the fact that many received refunds from Apple, these complaints probably made a dent in GI coffers. How big a dent I don't know but I am sure it did not go completely unnoticed.
{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana; need hammers and free decor stuff}