What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Just clicked on the contest butting and the game crashed. It now crashes every time I try to start it. I have done a iPad reboot and its the same.
My wife has the same problem so it looks like a problem with the update.

I have exactly the same problem, keeps on crashing....
 
We have to look at it from thr bright site. I will get out of bed and do all kinds of other useful things :D

Same thing happening to me... And given its a weekend, I wonder how quickly this is going to be resolved by GI's simians.
 
It works ok if you switch the wifi off but as soon as you try to connect to their server it crashes.
 
I already submitted a ticket. This time I will accept no less than 24 gold medals for the inconvenience.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana; need hammers and free decor stuff}
 
Looks like they feed the server hamster. My game seems to be working ok now.
 
Ok - started to build the commercial port.

First task is to sell for 15.000 from the warehouse. Then build 5 news stands and use energy to befriend 100 reporters.
There is a time limit of 10 days for all tasks. Reporters are not roaming around as what you normally see, when you can use energy, but they come from time to time.
 
Last edited:
I guess there will be 4 blueprints for the nanogenerator,

Bridge, Commercial Port, Hydro Plant & Underwater Tunnel.
 
It's going to take me days to reach anything and then my city will have arms again.... Bah, what to do what to do?

Which one should I go for first?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom