iqazpo
iPF Noob
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2013
- Messages
- 69
- Reaction score
- 3
Teachers and the local government association have failed in their negotiations over new working hours, and now around 69.000 teachers are prevented from showing up to workLockout? What's going on?
[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
because their collective bargaining agreement expired on Sunday.
It affects almost 900.000 children and adults...
The local union, for which I'm the leader, does not represent teachers, but a group called social educators working a long side with teachers. My members must not do the work that the lockoutet teachers should have done, but of course there's often disagreements on what work is what... Am I making any sense? I'm not used to describe/talk about these things in English
Anyways - it means a lot of extra work for me! And limited time for BB
http://www.ipadforums.net/field-collection/field-image-and-desc-coll/27869