What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Anyone doing the muffin contest? If so how many do you have? I'm at 201 with a few hours left. I'm hoping that is enough to place.

I'm doing it, currently on 192 and really hoping to place too so that I can an egg so I can try and trade tomorrow, good luck!
 
Anyone doing the muffin contest? If so how many do you have? I'm at 201 with a few hours left. I'm hoping that is enough to place.

Currently on 126. Reckon I'll end up with about 190 or so by the end of the contest.

city: Kiwiland player: Ukkiwiguy
 
Ha ha! I have 50 or so muffins, but as I said, I wasn't going to try. My factories are all locked up in storage since I maxed out yesterday to place with the eggs.

At this point, what I really want is my last gorram magazine! I'm waiting to do gifts for the day until I get it because I'll be collecting silver beams.
 
My ET is upgrading. The final upgrade takes 48 hours. Adds 4000 hp and requires + 300 electricity. Make sure you have enough, my fellow addicts.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, need tools, especially drills}
 
Now, I'm over 1 million gold. I am debating on whether I just want to go for the 7 mil achievement now...
 
I'm doing it, currently on 192 and really hoping to place too so that I can an egg so I can try and trade tomorrow, good luck!

You too good luck..I started doing them for the coins then I just kept making them and now I just hope to place.
 
Anyone doing the muffin contest? If so how many do you have? I'm at 201 with a few hours left. I'm hoping that is enough to place.

It is pathetic but yes, I am spending Easter baking virtual muffins. 258 so far.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, need tools, especially drills}
 
Woohoo! Just got the mag. Time to get in bed, snuggle with the kitties and send some gifts!
 
Turning in now with 43. I'm making caco beans overnight just in case. Nite all

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
It is pathetic but yes, I am spending Easter baking virtual muffins. 258 so far.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, need tools, especially drills}

Hello newbies and oldbies... Just back from carne asada and pollo asada at my in-laws in los angeles. i am fatter! Dang good! Traffic easy- for once!
Got my daughter to help me sneak away to make 336 so far with 3 hrs to go, but wifey wants me to stop and watch some sherlock show.... Will i get any more done? Maybe i can pass it off to my girl.
 
I just googled the game name trying to find out some of the secret achievements and found this thread

Same here, this is how I found the forum.

-------

City name: Cityblues, Username:blue100, level: 50, needs free gifts or Easter Egg ( happy to exchange)
 
I'm doing it, currently on 192 and really hoping to place too so that I can an egg so I can try and trade tomorrow, good luck!

Let me know if you want to exchange an egg. Also will need to wait for the competition results. Will send a friend's invite too
--------

City name: Cityblues, Username:blue100, level: 50, needs free gifts or Easter Egg ( happy to exchange)
 
Hello newbies and oldbies... Just back from carne asada and pollo asada at my in-laws in los angeles. i am fatter! Dang good! Traffic easy- for once!
Got my daughter to help me sneak away to make 336 so far with 3 hrs to go, but wifey wants me to stop and watch some sherlock show.... Will i get any more done? Maybe i can pass it off to my girl.

You just burst my bubble. I was hoping I would place but you set the bar pretty high.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom