What's new

Big Business - game discussion

On the 5 hour countdown, only have 3 ranches on the go with eggs but potentially 30 more up for grabs....

On a side not my ipad just swapped from 1am to 2am ... Clocks have just gone forward...

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

Our USA clocks went forward a couple of weeks ago.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
Do you want to exchange an egg? I got one to give.

How did you get an egg? I don't have any eggs to exchange. I have not won anything. Scroll here in forum, there are some who have ones for trade.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
How did you get an egg? I don't have any eggs to exchange. I have not won anything. Scroll here in forum, there are some who have ones for trade.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

I got two from placing in the daily contests. I will save one for you.
 
I got two from placing in the daily contests. I will save one for you.

Thanks for thinking of me, but i have been blessed with friends who have sent me eggs already. Thank you all again to my forum friends.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
Crap, so did mine, guess we just lost an hour in the game.

No hour loss in game just hour loss in sleep lol makes me feel more tired seeing it swap tho haha

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)
 
If I don't make the top 100 I'm taking a break for 24 hours lol


Although my addiction to bb prob will fail me lol

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)
 
If I don't make the top 100 I'm taking a break for 24 hours lol


Although my addiction to bb prob will fail me lol

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

I hear you! I am at 89 and will break over 100 for sure. Just a matter of when I get too tired and quit.
 
If I don't make the top 100 I'm taking a break for 24 hours lol

Although my addiction to bb prob will fail me lol

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

Well at least do your daily quests lol.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
I hear you! I am at 89 and will break over 100 for sure. Just a matter of when I get too tired and quit.

150 if I survive and stay awake ...if not 130 ish. I'd love to make the top 100 but not convinced I will!

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)
 
I have 38 eggs, I only have 2 farms and they were occupied for cream cheese. Just one more to go. Feeeewww

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
Anyone know what the new easter building is? Not the golden egg or the blue egg building.

[City name: Magnolia Player Name: kmcfar]
 
Anyone know what the new easter building is? Not the golden egg or the blue egg building.

[City name: Magnolia Player Name: kmcfar]

Nope, I'm assuming it will begin when the first building ends. My timer says 2 days, 1 hour.

:-) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 26 Need: Free Gifts that count for achievement: fountain & flowerbed :-)
 
Whose town is Geldville? Thanks for the Golden Egg!

:-) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 26 Need: Free Gifts that count for achievement: fountain & flowerbed :-)
 
Whose town is atmore? Just got a golden egg and feeling guilty that I cannot send one back. I had better place today so that I can reciprocate. 115 and counting. Probably finish with 127-131. Depends on if I fall asleep.
 
Something that has been bothering me; Why are we restricted with gift decorations? I think that allowing us to place more gifts would really encourage people to decorate creatively, especially since most purchased decorations count as buildings.

Also, If I get all 10 marble for my ET task, can I then use them, or do I have to wait until I get all of the beams?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom