What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everybody! We are an iPad-focused game company

Huikea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

Just want to introduce us. We are a small iPad-focused game company called Huikea Experience. We do *real* social iPad games, games that you play face-to-face with your friends.

Don't worry, we are definitely not planning to spam these forums. We will be looking for beta testers starting from the next week and thought that iPad enthusiasts might be willing to help us to polish our upcoming iPad game. We hope that posting these kind of beta requests is okay, please let us know if this is not the case.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! You're welcome here, and when your app is finished, feel free to promote it in the App Announcements.

I'm completely full up at the moment, or I would love to help beta test.

OP
H

Huikea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NumbLock, great, thanks!

We are going to start beta testing next week, there's a small alpha testing round going on at the moment. It's a 2-player game, build specifically for iPad experience. If you have a change to play it with a friend or two, I could take you to the alpha testing round already today. Just let me know, our email is on our site (as a new member I can't post emails and links yet)

OP
H

Huikea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those that are interested in beta testing, here is an article about the game with a video and some screenshots. Mind you, it's still an early alpha version, beta testing will be starting soon.

Most reactions