What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bestbuy and ipad 2

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I can tell you first hand, the ipad 2 will support flash, have a sd card slot, will support 1080p with it's 2900x1400 display.

Also it will have a battery with a 15hr battery life. Also will be offered in store by tmobile, verizon, sprint, and AT&T. Unfortantly att will be the only left on the 3G network. Others be on 4g.

Also the hardware switches will be removed except a touch switch for the power.

Will have two cameras. Front be a 5mp camera. Back facing is 12mp.

Release date is April 7th, 2011

Fail troll is fail xD

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can tell you first hand, the ipad 2 will support flash, have a sd card slot, will support 1080p with it's 2900x1400 display.

Also it will have a battery with a 15hr battery life. Also will be offered in store by tmobile, verizon, sprint, and AT&T. Unfortantly att will be the only left on the 3G network. Others be on 4g.

It will also make toast....a highly requested feature!

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv

But what about cake!?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

But what about cake!?

Chocolate only, babe.:D. Sorry.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score

But what about cake!?

Don't quote me on this, but I heard there is an apdaptor that plugs into the iPad. It's just a tad smaller than toaster ovens. Good enough for cupcakes, but not actual cakes. Gotta remember this is a "mobile" device

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
google.

Lot’s of information available as to what it is supposed to include. I guess it is economically unfeasible for a retina display ipad, but supposedly it is going to include some type of HD screen. I understand that everything is speculation at this point, but let’s be realistic and assume that it is going to have certain upgrades to meet demands and pressure from other tablets. It will for certain have an upgraded chip.

sorry.. Had to make fun of the situation. Ayone can make a rumor or assumptions. Until then, unless you hear from god aka steve himself, don't assume.

Plus that's pretty pathetic to return a gift. One thing about socks, or something that doesn't fit or work. But an expensive gift given to really put a smile on your face.. Tisk tisk

Most reactions

Latest posts