What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to send pics?

Geoberts1941

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone advise me about different way to send iPad pics.

1) when I send one, I open my photo app, c/o arrow top of screen, and a new mail window appears, insert message and send, no problems.

2) when my friend send to me, sometimes it needs to be opened from a folder.

3) my friend wants to be able to resize before sending, and I remember sometimes that a n option of 3 sizes appears in mail, and I could choose one, but I can't remember how that option appears.

4) I also use Picasa web albums, so I send an invite for friends to view online without downloading them.

5) I also have a resize app.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
on your #3, when you send a jpg (or when the file size is over a certain amount, not sure which), you will see the size of the image as a field cc/Bcc, from line over to the far right. If you tap on the word Images, it will let you pick a file size (four optinos) for the image. Just pick the one you want...I'm not sure if the file needs to be a jpg or if it just needs to be large enough to trigger this option. It does not always appear. If you really want to know you can either google it or look in the iPad manual.

There are lots of ways to handle the sharing of images...I have no clue which is actually best. I use several methods from photobucket, to dropbox, to skydrive, to photoscream, to email.

Most reactions

Latest posts