What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to protect Ipad 2

ctillerjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello group,
I dropped my iPad 2 and the screen was shattered. I just had the smart cover on it. I'm looking for the slim feel that works with my smart cover of my new iPad 2 that will absorb an impact if dropped again, thanks.

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dropped mine the other day. It didn't break but I almost peed my pants. I can't handle how easy it scratches. I got a mobi cover on the way. They said its easy to put on. I have an otter box for my phone but I'm not sure for my iPad. None of the designs has everything I want. They have screen repaires on eBay if it's just the screen.

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using a Ballistics case that has 3 layers of protection. I would feel comfortable if it feel on the ground. That's how much protection it has. The last layer can clip over the screen so if dropped on something the screen would be protected. You can get it at goballisticcase.com. I paid $55 bucks.

image-548900067.png

image-2971858677.png

Last edited:

seanr7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Griffin Survivor is great protection. I wrote a review, you can use the search function to find it.

OP
ctillerjr

ctillerjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found exactly what I was looking for. It is a leather protective cover by cyber acoustics. It has SGBBumper technology that provides 4 corner protection and a magnet in cover that will put the iPad 2 to sleep like the smart cover. It is a really nice look and feel!

Most reactions

Latest posts