What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smart cover problems?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
is anyone having trouble with their smart covers? i.e mine sometimes just falls off,didnt happen at first,it drops away from the screen if i tilt my ipad forwards,is this normal?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say no. I've had mine since launch day and I have to hold my ipad upside down, grip it on the backside where the hinge is and shake it pretty hard to get the flap to come undone. Depending on how long you've had it and if you still have the receipt might want to try and exchange it.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say no. I've had mine since launch day and I have to hold my ipad upside down, grip it on the backside where the hinge is and shake it pretty hard to get the flap to come undone. Depending on how long you've had it and if you still have the receipt might want to try and exchange it.

hmm,only had it 4 days,think i will take it back,thanks.

Most reactions