What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to learn Garage Band on 4th Gen

TinselToes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi you guys,
I’m a musician who is computer challenged yet wants badly to share my music. Does anyone know how to use this software or do you know of any good tutorials? I play saxophone and sing.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is Apple’s online users guide for Garageband: GarageBand User Guide for iPad

There appears to be a free starter guide in the iBooks store. ‎GarageBand for iPad Starter Guide iOS 11

Once you’ve digested those, I recommend searching for more advanced tips and tricks on YouTube or Google.

Can’t really offer much more than this. I once, very very long ago, used Garageband to make some eerie intro sounds/music for a video. Other than that, I just play around with the built in instruments. And I really do mean play around with, not actually making music.

OP
TinselToes

TinselToes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW, this is the first time I’ve noticed the free Apple Teacher books in the iBooks Store. I must explore this some more.
You are a total gem to me at the moment. My online hero. Learning this has been a total nightmare so far. I even ordered help online which I paid for but it’s all written for regular computers so is of no help to me. This is more than I could ever hope for. You computer geeks are the best. I hope that wasn’t insulting , as it certainly wasn’t meant to be. I’m soooo happy I joined this site today. If I could bake you some banana bread and give it to you, I would in a heartbeat.
Thank you sooooo very much. :D:D:D:p:cool:

OP
TinselToes

TinselToes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy to be of help.
This is PERFECT! Check out the directions I can read on my iPad. Yayyy.
685EB421-99CC-4C36-A25E-8F07CC40BE6F.jpeg

Most reactions

Latest posts