What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Stand for your Ipad?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mjclemm said:
Elo, what is the best stand you have found out to be? A user friendly easy to use stand?

There are many many stands and is a totally personal choice. I have an iprop. But doing a search is probably the best way to view all the many different ones our members are using.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Elo, what is the best stand you have found out to be? A user friendly easy to use stand?

Well, there are so many options and depends in part on your needs - do you want one incorporated into a cover for the iPad, one that is portable, or possibly another preference? I have the one shown below - it's cheap and can be easily packed; unfolds into a sturdy stand - just put my BT keyboard in front and like a portable laptop - so let us know what type of stand you are looking for? :)

P.S. Information HERE, if interested!

41VXqSrbEsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

TetherTools

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TetherTools.com
Mjclemm, you can check out the line of Wallee products for iPad that we sell on our website TetherTools.com under products --> Wallee System & Accessories. There are a variety of stands on there. The Pivot is good if you have a keyboard that you use along with the iPad, or the Kick can go from portrait to landscape easily, making typing on your iPad more convenient. There's even a wall mount and hand strap. If you have any questions, just ask.

VenkatV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iProp product concept is good but design is VERY bad. Stand does not fix properly on the base. It always becomes loose how tight you fix it. Next, you cannot fix the ipad to this iprop stand with even thin skin on back of it. I have this protective Targus TPU skin for my ipad2 and i cannot use it to fix in th iprop. I had to remove the skin everytime i use iprop and refix it back. For the price $99, i feel the design should be better. I DONT RECOMMEND this product to anyone.

Most reactions

Latest posts