What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Ipad case

Jax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Targus Truss and recommend it.

See Video Review: Targus Truss Case for iPad

^^^^x2 i love the targus truss leather case/stand. Very heavy duty. Can close shut. And very very verryyyyyy easy to take ipad out of if u wanted to. I am gonna get that new zaggmate BT keyboard case also. To versatile to pass up n heavy duty protection also.

Same here,
The Targus Truss Case for iPad THZ022US has been the perfect case for me. Take mine everywhere and almost always in resturants. Makes it easy to use qucikly and fold away leave lying on the table protected while eating. Folds and lays between seats in car, or will flip out and sit on dash. Can fold out flat and use in bed too. A quality case that offers good protection and easy to use. Very happy with mine.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CrazyOnDigital leather iPad Case this is a really nice oneit offer a great economical choice. Slim, simple no messing around.CrazyOnDigital produce the best selling basic leather iPad cover. If all you want is a little protection without too many 'bells and whistles' this is the one.i think this is the better choice for ipad.

Call me cynical - but at this price, exactly what kind of leather is it?

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a dodo case love it for coffee shops or nice resturants.

Out and about, a griffin case at walmart $32. It has a tab to "lock" cover into place. Microfiber interior and elastic tabs to remove iPad in a few seconds (very secure tho). I like my iPad naked at home.

Both cases are easy to remove the pad from. I have a targus leather slip case..used it once. $60 wasted lol doesn't fit my lifestyle. Great quality however and looks great

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score

seanr7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SBHOKC said:
OtterBox Commuter or Defender series cases. Indestructible, well almost!

The otter box for the ipad2 doesn't have an integrated screen cover like it does for the iPhone. It comes with a stick on one, great luck getting in on with no air bubbles.

I'm a Griffin Survivor fan, although it is a little bulky it affords the protection I need.

NetNathan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is a good iPad 2 case protector that applies as a shield?
Like Invisisheild but for the front and back.
Bodyguardz looks pretty good but I thought there was another shield supplier that worked out of mall kiosks?

Sent from NS1iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jmccamb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the smart cover. Unlike the iPhone the iPad doesn't encounter crazy damage prone situations for most users. This allows the iPad to enjoy the freedom from bulky cases which detract from the overall experience.

If you don't take your iPad with you often I would recommend the smart cover and just using it the way it was meant to be.

NetNathan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is a good iPad 2 case protector that applies as a shield?
Like Invisisheild but for the front and back.
Bodyguardz looks pretty good but I thought there was another shield supplier that worked out of mall kiosks?

Sent from NS1iPad using Tapatalk

Now I remember...
It is called Ghost Armor (GA).

Anybody using it?

I was thinking of combining it with a folio type case, because it appears that the GA does not protect the edges of the iPad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tatooki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2.jpgthis is what i am using for my little pad. i am a girl, so i like the color, pink is suitable for girls, i think. From Gear taker.

No external links please!

Last edited by a moderator:

cnacoons77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me and My Girlfriend just bought and installed The Otterbox Defender on our New Apple certified iPad 1s! This case is a beast, but I feel for this big a investment a very fair trade off. I feel safe when using this case, plus made incredibly well. I love the included stand that snaps to iPad. Now If I could find good protection for my 13" Air!

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Me and My Girlfriend just bought and installed The Otterbox Defender on our New Apple certified iPad 1s! This case is a beast, but I feel for this big a investment a very fair trade off. I feel safe when using this case, plus made incredibly well. I love the included stand that snaps to iPad. Now If I could find good protection for my 13" Air!

I had one on my ipad when i first got it... I took it off about a month later. Dont get me wrong, the protection is GREAT.... but it makes the ipad soooooooooooo heavy. :(

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts