What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best case for the iPad Pro?

csjazzlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered the Urban Armor cover for the iPad Pro. I am a musician and use this on actual pianos and musical stands as well - ...need ultimate protection if it falls... hope it will not be too heavy and bulky... and that it will protect the
glass screen! Last iPad fell from the piano with a nice leather case and the front glass screen still cracked. I wish they would use a stronger crack resistant material while producing the iPads and iPhones or automatically put an extra protective glass cover like Zagg or something. (wishful thinking :)
Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 1.29.57 PM.png Urban Armor Gear - Case for Apple® iPad® Pro - Red/Black

pharada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be much of a selection of cases for the iPad Pro. What's the best one you've seen so far?

I ordered the Logitech keyboard cover for my iPad Pro and returned it because it was so heavy and thick. It works well, but I felt as if I were carrying a brief case with no handle. The color (red) was so beautiful and the case has a nice texture.

I'm waiting now for Apple's version. Only one more month!

Gkauf3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a case from Brydge, a British company. Best I have had, and I have spent large for several covers/cases. Lighted keyboard, capable of positioning the ipad at any angle. Really great! Maybe a bit heavy,but it matche the IPad in color and material, basically making it a small laptop in appearance.

Waiting for the IPad Pro model!. By the way, I also purchased their clear plastic IPad cover - I think it saved my IPad a couple of times when I dropped it. Worth adding.

craftEcowgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zoogue!!
6bbb34a1f177fd26bb1f8dbba7ca6af8.jpg

f38b8c019e5a8e355ea8e3a17717095f.jpg

49a78c0286831992a1b515f9f78e64ba.jpg

90adaec032f6dfbb3b58bcbedd8f4d07.jpg

Best cases for all Ipads! Screen stays at any angle and wont fall!

--------
Ipad mini 4 & Ipad Pro, pencil
Iggy named Roxy

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just ordered the Urban Armor cover for the iPad Pro. I am a musician and use this on actual pianos and musical stands as well - ...need ultimate protection if it falls... hope it will not be too heavy and bulky... and that it will protect the
glass screen! Last iPad fell from the piano with a nice leather case and the front glass screen still cracked. I wish they would use a stronger crack resistant material while producing the iPads and iPhones or automatically put an extra protective glass cover like Zagg or something. (wishful thinking :)
View attachment 69282 Urban Armor Gear - Case for Apple® iPad® Pro - Red/Black

How have you been liking this case? I've been thinking about ordering one as well?

Urban Armor Gear UAG Folio Case Cover & Stand for Apple iPad PRO 12.9-inch BLACK

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How about this one guys- too heavy, too bulky?

I can't find any specs like weight and dimensions, etc on these.

May I have your opinions please?

Apple iPad Pro genuine leather case in brown | Tuff-Luv

e841217723314036693ab1a35305c056.jpg

That look fairly nice. Probably a bit bulky, from the looks of it, but I really like that it has a prortrait stand mode. Since I already have a case, I probably won't go for it, but I might have if I'd seen it first.

harwoodmr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I ended up making my own. Silicone Apple case and bought a $20 Bugatti zipped folder. Sewed in the corner stretch elastics and saved myself a bunch. Works great for the tablet and keeps everything safe.

Duffman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have been looking all over for a leather type portfolio or tri-fold back, case whose mounting shell has a cutout that will allow the use of the smart key board. Anyone got a pointer?

Thanks,
Duff

Andy847

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the forum. I'm probably getting my IPP next weekend. I've ordered a folio case and a back cover from Amazon already and waiting on a pencil which should arrive later this week. I went with the Procase Folio Case, because of the multi-angle positioning, but really am interested in the Zoogue Case shown a few replies above. To Anyone who has the Zoogue Case, Is it really Bulky?

I ask, because my ideal situation is for something like a back cover with an Apple Smart Cover, just because it's light, the cover comes off, and easier to hold with one hand or just in general. I'm going to be using the tablet for drawing and art, so want something not too bulky. The Zoogue case would be for viewing things on and when taking it out with me, if I choose to for more protection. Thanks. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts