What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy's Black Friday Offer Includes a $100 Discount for iPad Air 2

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
11067-3678-Screen-Shot-2014-11-11-at-103222-AM-l.jpg

This year's Black Friday shopping bonanza will fall on November 28, but many retailers have already offered a glimpse of the deals that are going to be available. Among them is Best Buy, one of the biggest retailers in the United States with millions of customers.

The company has published its "doorbuster" deals that it will offer for Black Friday 2014, and among them we find significant discounts on a range of Apple products including Macs, iPads, iPods, iTunes gift cards, and Beats headphones.

This year's best deal seems to be a $100 discount on all iPad Air 2 models. Thus, users can buy a 16-gigabyte iPad Air 2 for $399.99, a 64-gigabyte version for $499.99, or the high-end 128-gigabyte model for $599.99.
It's also worth pointing out that LTE-capable models will be discounted, as well, at the following prices - $529.99 for the 16-gigabyte version, $629.99 for 64 gigabytes, and $729.99 for 128 gigabytes.

The iPad mini 3 with Touch ID will get a $75 discount on all models, which means the 16-gigabyte model will be available for $324.99, the 64-gigabyte version fir $424.99, and the 128-gigabyte model for $524.99.

Best Buy will also be offering $90 off Apple's Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones, as the $169.99 headphones will be available for just $79.99 between Nov. 27 and 29. iTunes users will be able to get $100 iTunes gift cards for $85 and the Apple TV will also see a $10 discount.

Other Apple deals include iPhones, Macs, iPods, but there are many other electronics that will go on sale, so make sure you don't miss the big sales day.

Source: AppleInsider

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Going to be a madhouse there for sure. Best of luck getting one, folks. Don't get trampled or hurt! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is a great deal, but I think their earlier deal was far better with trading in an older iPad and getting a minimum of $200 back towards an iPad air 2. That's what I did about a month ago and am very pleased. Door busters are just so hard to do...getting there very early and hoping that they are not limited with their stock with doorbuster deals.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think this is a great deal, but I think their earlier deal was far better with trading in an older iPad and getting a minimum of $200 back towards an iPad air 2. That's what I did about a month ago and am very pleased. Door busters are just so hard to do...getting there very early and hoping that they are not limited with their stock with doorbuster deals.

Yep, the trade in deal was a slam dunk for sure. I agree about Black Friday too. Just not my thing. There are some deals to be had but it's not worth the hassle to me.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will never agency in line for any product. [emoji107]

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stand. Damn autocorrect.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk

scoller1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did the $200 trade-in a couple of weeks ago. Very pleased. And I didn't have to stand in Line!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions