What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy-Model of Excellence

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My experience on Launch Day at my Best Buy-Delafield, WI(DO NOT WORK FOR THEM)was justn great in every respect. They were super organized, they has 13 dedicated staff to new I-Pad 3 sales(+ all accessories), they had a great sale on Zagg Invisable Shield Screen Protectors(+ free. pro installation after purchase) and made the whole experience an Apple gadget lovers dream. It was my goal to buy a great, new Apple Device on launch day and BB made that happen. Happy, expert, capable staff who answered all Qs with patience and skill, joked around with lines of I-Pad fans and it was as anjoyable 90 minutes as I have spent in a long time.
My glorious IPad 3(16GB-WIFI-Black with greay Apple front case + rear, clear hard case) works perfect in all respects. No issues at all. Am I a happy IPad 3 fanboy and BB fan-YOU BET. (+ I sold my I-Pad 2 for $325 to a local friend).

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My BB experience last March 11 was great too. I was surprised they did so good because in other areas they suck pretty bad.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have seen some good and bad Best Buys. It usually boils down to the management. Like most chain stores, management is assistants from other stores that are moved up. They sink or swim.

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my new iPad though bestbuy today. I loved the service I received. I called about the open box model they had on the app. The guy took my info down and held me a white 16gb just like I wanted (more like... Could afford lol) that was open box. I paid 410 after a discount and the open box deal. Mine was I'm original packaging minus a screen shield (if apple uses those). Otherwise it still had the original plastic wrap on the cable and the manual was still sealed... Very happy and very pleased with bestbuy... They saved me a bundle.

raveneap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought my IP3 at BB 5 days ago. Great service, salesman knew the unit, free installation of screen protector. Bought inexpedience case, soon realized I wanted a better one - took it back 3 days later, no questions, immediate credit and bought the better rotating stand/case. Really enjoying the iPad 3.

Most reactions

Latest posts