What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best app to use FACEBOOK

ricamaral

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys ! I would like to know, in tour opinion, what is the Best app for Facebook ?
Tkxx

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TBH, the one I keep coming back to is the Facebook app (for iPhone). It's the one I've noticed is the best for updating (tried Friendly, but newer posts didn't show up as fast).

Marilyn

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am using friendly as well as the iPhone app without going into 2x. In some (or most) ways just going in to Facebook via safari on the iPad works the best. In kind of a manual way. I wish the iPhone app would be made iPad friendly ( no pun intended).

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

PreVoiD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hoppity0511 said:
Here a good recent (March 2011) review on Facebook apps available ...

Thanks for the link! Good read! :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Meowzart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
liberty1 said:
Flipboard

I have tried friendly plus and my pad. I didn't like friendly b/c it is difficult to show status updates and it kept getting stuck on pics. I didn't like the layout of my pad. Now I'm trying friended. I like the layout better so well see how well it runs.

ashkir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to use MyPad for this. :) MyPad - for Facebook for iPad on the iTunes App Store. I can't link to it as this forums link thing blocks itunes for me still.

I bought the plus one, but the free one is pretty great. I love the simple and easy to use interface. :)

Meowzart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ,friended, didn't last long its been frozen all day. I installed 'In touch for Facebook', and I'm very impressed with the lay out. It actually seems designed for iPad and it just works! Has all the functions I want...photos..videos..status updates or news feed...messaging etc. Easily displayed and accessed. I'll report back after a few days use.

Most reactions

Latest posts