What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best app for finding free apps?

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does everyone use as an app to find free apps and apps on sale? I'm using PandoraBox right now but sometimes I can't find an app to add it to my favorites. Anybody have any recommendations?

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
appshopper, it has a "my apps", to keep track of what you already own. "wish list" just add what apps you want, and if they drop in price, the app will send you an email and a push notification!.

Then there's the "what's new" that is always up to date, and you can set it to show iPhone apps, iPad apps, or all apps. you can also choose it to only show apps that have dropped in price, new, updated, and paid and free.

Best app finder iv used, and iv used alot. (love finding bargains lol).

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For $1.99 I believe the best App to keep you up to date on new free apps,and some that are offered for only one day is
Appadvice. They give some great reviews and let you know about updates. They offer so much more to mention here.
Check it out. One of their apps, AppStart is free this weekend to mark the beginning of international sales of the iPad 2.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
App shopper does e job- it notifies you when there's an update if you don't check the app store too much, and the informs you when prices have dropped!

Most reactions

Latest posts