What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best and most secure UK VPN service

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone advise please? I have been using one for the past few months and it has been reliable. However, I received a notice from them last night warning me about downloading a torrent, giving the name, date and time of the download. As I did not download anything, I am concerned about the safety of using VPN's. All of them seem to promise good security but this incident makes me doubt that! Anyone using a UK VPN that they have used for some time on the iPad and which they would recommend, please?

jamshid1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi michali

i have been used most of good vpn service providers and recommend you this two,

strongvpn.com
bettervpn.com

if you are looking for advanced and ability to change vpn location use strongvpn otherwise bettervpn offer fast and cheap (5$/per month) vpns.

OP
michali

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks...I do see StrongVPN being recommended quite often. Will give it a try if I decide to change.

allenriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PureVPN and HideMyAss works really great on iPad. You will get ultimate security and privacy by using any one among these two on your iPad.

danrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive been using Laptop Telly on the iPad 1 in Athens past few weeks, I use it for the UK VPN
but they do US aswell i think. laptoptelly com

gordonp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im watching all the BBC content through Anglo VPN. Works fast enough for me
Google ANGLOVPN

Most reactions

Latest posts