What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belkin Smart Case any good

Paul80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guys

Anyone got one of these Belkin cases on there iPad

http://www.belkin.com/uk/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=544142

I got one when I first got my iPad2 and at first thought it was quite good, but now I am not so sure, what I am finding is that the lid does not fit properly when closed and as I am walking around carrying the iPad all I can hear is it clicking into and out of sleep mode because the front flap is not fitting properly when closed.

Is this a known issue with these cases. Or do I just have a duff one.

If they are all like this can it be fixed, if not what's the best option for a case that will protect to back as well as the front.

Thanks

Paul

Valkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can always turn off the auto wake in Settings and just wake it up by a brief press of the button.

OP
P

Paul80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and usefull tip

I have now turned the wake up setting off.

Still have to figure out why its not closing properly, I asume its just mine as no one else has complaned about it on any of the iPad forums I have joined.

I have lost the receipt and box so cannot take it back for a replacement or refund.

Paul

Most reactions

Latest posts