What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before I go out and buy an iPad...

morpia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before I go out and buy an iPaid, are there any necessary things I should know beforehand about it? I've never owned a single Apple product before, and one of the main reasons why I'm buying an iPad is to simply catch up with today's technology.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before I go out and buy an iPaid, are there any necessary things I should know beforehand about it? I've never owned a single Apple product before, and one of the main reasons why I'm buying an iPad is to simply catch up with today's technology.

By the time you go out there for an iPad, there won't be any until September. That's the rumour anyway.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score

The important thing to know is that it's not a computer - don't expect it to do everything a pc can.

iLuvMyMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wytchecraft.com
You don't need to just buy it in an Apple online store. Go into an actual Apple retailer. I ordered mine online through and would still be waiting, but I went into my local Apple store and bought one last night

AlexanderHC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The only thing I would note before getting an iPad, is that you're locked into iTunes, need a Computer to organize the iPad and keep it backed up.

Personally I dont use my laptop anymore, well atleast not for the web browsing, games, or whatever you would do. The iPad is perfect for me. The only thing as I sad is to keep the iPad organized with photos, videos, podcasts, music and stuff like that.

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
It's quite basic, deciding which to get. If you're a heavy media user and need everything all the timem (music movies pictures) and don't want to juggle them between a machine and the pad OR don't want "stuff" on the cloud, get a bigger one (I.E 64G). Next do you need to be connected more often than not? If so get the 3G.

It's that simple, now go buy one before try are gone.

;)

Most reactions

Latest posts