What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery life and storage capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what kind of battery life we can expect on the iPad 5. I also think they should drop the 16GB version and offer at least 256GB as the largest storage option.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure Apple will target similar battery life to previous devices. I agree about the 16 GB version, though with all the hype about cloud these days I can't see it going away.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure Apple will target similar battery life to previous devices. I agree about the 16 GB version, though with all the hype about cloud these days I can't see it going away.

Agreed. They probably sell enough of the entry level models to make it worth their while so they'll keep doing it. And, as you said, the cloud combined with some data management does make the 16gb model viable for some people.

As for battery life, whatever they did for my iPad 2 they should do again. The battery in my iPad 2 has been a beast since day one and hasn't wavered at all. Amazing.

stil29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 4 eats the battery! Not even 1 day and just iMessage, Internet and Facebook 37% left pitiful

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
the battery and the life time of ipad 5 is good

How can you say that? Do you own one ? :D

Yep - must be living in a 'Parallel Universe' - :thumbs: Dave ;)

ParallelUniverse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts