What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad experience w/Treegloo

sillisquid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a Treegloo case for my iPad 2 seven weeks ago. Long story short, I was given a 2-4 week estimate (till it shipped). That slipped to another week. Then another week. I still haven't received notification of shipment.

I asked for a refund, and they haven't responded yet. I tried to request a refund from Paypal, but because it's been more than 45 days, Paypal won't help out.

I've heard good things about Treegloo, but I appear to have lost $57. Here's some screenshots to show the correspondence. Buyer beware...

Attachments

• Correspondence 1.png
    Correspondence 1.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 345
  • Correspondence 2.png
    Correspondence 2.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 337
  • Paypal Dispute.png
    Paypal Dispute.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 294
OP
S

sillisquid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It wasn't until I made posts to the forum, and on their facebook page that they instantaneously gave me a refund. It sucks that I had to go that far to get decent customer service, but oh well. I ordered my portenzo last night. Wanted to get them in the first place, but decided to give treegloo a chance. Whoops.

3DogThinks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also had a similar experience: Ordered a case in mid-April. Waited patiently for over 5 months, all the while being told that my case would ship soon. Despite their unfulfilled promises, I gave Treegloo the benefit of the doubt, as their explanations seemed sincere. Sometime after Labor Day, as my iPad sat unprotected, I finally gave up and canceled my order. It is now mid-October and I still have not received a refund, despite repeated requests. Unless you feel like being jerked around for months, my advice would be to buy your case elsewhere. By the way, I bought a Portenzo case on eBay. I received it in a matter of days and could not be happier with the quality.

AgustasGoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can beat you both. Ordered mine back in May 2011 (now May 2012). Have had numerous exchanges with their customer service (Jen) and repeated promises for fulfillment of my order. I have been promised refunds, free cases, and more. "With ship this Friday...." at least thee times. I have nothing. It has been so long that now I have even moved back stateside from duty overseas. It gets even better when they just stopped responding to my e-mails and FB messages. Top Notch Company! F. I am confident they have a nice product but not being able to make a delivery in over a year just comes up short in my book. I feel like I am being punked, but unfortunately for Treegloo I just think they are that hosed up.

Most reactions

Latest posts