What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome note on iPhone and ipad?

Kerryevolait

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my awesome note on my ipad and want to have it on my iphone as well so I purchased it but can anyone tell me how I can get the info from my ipad to iPhone and will it update automatically?

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to welcome you to this gorgeous online community, where iPad users from all walks of life come together to discuss that very piece of technology and more. I invite you to look around and make some new posts, we could certainly use that! Make yourself at home! We only ask that you kindly read the forum rules located here: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html.

I love my awesome note on my ipad and want to have it on my iphone as well so I purchased it but can anyone tell me how I can get the info from my ipad to iPhone and will it update automatically?
This isn't possible yet, as they're still working on iCloud support, but once they figure it out, you can sign both devices in with iCloud and sync the data between them.

We welcome our newest member to the forum with enthusiasm and pleasure.

Goofy8275

Last edited:

Most reactions