What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Availability of ipad 4 on the weekend in shops

kerplunkwhoops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know the launch is on Friday, but I was going to try going to Metro Centre and Newcastle on the Saturday to try pick up an ipad 4 16gb. Do you think the Apple store will have sold out by Saturday aswell as any other shops that sell it? Would I have to get there quick on Saturday to scoop up whatever is left? I'm hoping there isn't going to be a crazy rush like previous ipads due to the mini being more popular at launch.

Also which shops actually sell them from day 1 other than the official Apple stores? Pc world/Currys etc?

Any advice please.

asemmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kerplunkwhoops said:
I know the launch is on Friday, but I was going to try going to Metro Centre and Newcastle on the Saturday to try pick up an ipad 4 16gb. Do you think the Apple store will have sold out by Saturday aswell as any other shops that sell it? Would I have to get there quick on Saturday to scoop up whatever is left? I'm hoping there isn't going to be a crazy rush like previous ipads due to the mini being more popular at launch.

Also which shops actually sell them from day 1 other than the official Apple stores? Pc world/Currys etc?

Any advice please.

It'll be nigh on impossible to get the ipad the weekend after launch day.
Your best bet will be other retailers like Curry's and PC World.
If I were you I'd go to Comet

Most reactions

Latest posts