What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia TNT question

minikc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I have got myself into a pickle with my iPad 3 delivery. Was to exited and didn't think.

I will not be home nor is anyone else available to wait for the package. I stupidly assumed it would go to the post office but with more reading I have found out I am wrong

I am 99% sure I cannot change the shipping address as it has already been sent out.

Does anyone know the depot locations in melbourne Australia for TNT and if they are open on Saturdays? I have tried there website and google with no luck

Thanks for the help

Casey (first iPad owner!!!)

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
minikc said:
Hello

I have got myself into a pickle with my iPad 3 delivery. Was to exited and didn't think.

I will not be home nor is anyone else available to wait for the package. I stupidly assumed it would go to the post office but with more reading I have found out I am wrong

I am 99% sure I cannot change the shipping address as it has already been sent out.

Does anyone know the depot locations in melbourne Australia for TNT and if they are open on Saturdays? I have tried there website and google with no luck

Thanks for the help

Casey (first iPad owner!!!)

Visit http://www.tnt.com/content/dam/tnt_...ocuments/about_us/AU_Depot_List_April2011.pdf

OP
minikc

minikc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh I feel silly now! I googled that for hours!!! Thankyou

Most reactions

Latest posts