What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attach photo to webmail and send from ipad

Norriemca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am away from home I must use Talktalk webmail to send emails not iPad mail.
When I click the webmail paper clip to send an attachment it is greyed out and does not allow me to select a file or photo.

I have tried to copy a photo but cannot paste into the webmail

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanls

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Your best bet is to get DropBox. Then you can upload the picture to it and mail the share link instead.

Or the iCab Mobile browser may work. It Will upload photos to many websites.

Unless TalkTalk has an app this, or something similar is about it.

OP
Norriemca

Norriemca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Twerppoet.

I have tried Dropbox, but it seems to want to upload photos via the iPad mail system and I cannot send emails that way. I must be on Talktalk webmail (or some other webmail) to get an email out.

Cheers

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why not set up a free gmail or hotmail account and just use that?

In iOS 6 you can upload pictures with Safari so that might make it easier to use web mail.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In iOS 6 you can upload pictures with Safari so that might make it easier to use web mail.

Nice. I knew that they were adding the ability to add photo attachments directly in the Mail app, but not the Safari upload. Makes sense, and it will be a welcome feature.

Three days and a wake up.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are something like 200 new features in iOS 6. Most of them work on every device that runs iOS 6, however the highest profile ones are limited to the 4S or 5

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yep. I was just surprised that this particular one did not get more notice on the rumor/leak circuit. Or maybe it did, and I missed it. I suppose that's possible. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts