What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attach files to websites

29singlespeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a work around or app to use so one can attach files to a website? For example on job posting sites, most require attaching a resume when applying for a job. There is no way that I know of to 'browse' and attach a document saved on the iPad.

Just a limitation I realized as I am traveling internationally with just my iPad and no laptop.

I understand the iPad does not use a file structure of directories/paths- so the browsing call and attach Apis won't work... Hoping there is a workaround, app or crack for this.

Thank you

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not that i know of. It sucks i know. I tried posting something on craigslist with a pic. I wasn't able to do it on my ipad but i was able to post the pic on ny blackberry. If anyone knows anything please help

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not possible with the closed file system. I wonder if there is a jailbreak that allows it tho. I have safari downloader on my iPad which let's you download anything.

ktm950se

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,
Could you use ReaddleDocs for iPad to attach a resume on your iPad to a website's job application?

ktm950se

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak it, and look up iFile. It saved me! :) I use it as a USB or external harddrive whenever I need to.

Most reactions