What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completing job applications from an ipad 1 or ipod touch 1 while on a website

drofbaseball

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WHAT TRICKS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE FOR THIS CHALLENGE??? Hello, I am brand new to using this forum and communication method so please bear with me. I have both ipad and ipod touch first generation devices. What various ideas do you have to complete job applications, using these devices, while on company websites that require a cv/resume file to be chosen from a file lookup, but does not allow a cut and paste of text? I have normally done this from a pc that has a file system and at the application field for a cv/resume to be chosen, where you would normally point to a file you have access to. Even if I use an application that allows me to select and access or copy a file name, I still cannot get the company application website to pull up a file system from that application. I am sure that many of you might have some ideas and can offer suggestions. Thanks!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts