What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT&T To Roll Out New Shared Data Plans Up To 20GB Beginning Late*August

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With their ability to bill separately for tethering and face time in iOS 6, I would expect a wide range of options.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With their ability to bill separately for tethering and face time in iOS 6, I would expect a wide range of options.
True. And that may not necessarily work to the advantage of some consumers. Trying to figure out which option will actually save you money could be a fairly daunting task. I'm glad they're going this route but I don't look forward to trying to figure out which option is best for us.

OP
K

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True. And that may not necessarily work to the advantage of some consumers. Trying to figure out which option will actually save you money could be a fairly daunting task. I'm glad they're going this route but I don't look forward to trying to figure out which option is best for us.

These prices run high compared with what I'm paying for three devices. I'm better off keeping my grandfathered unlimited plans. I'm guessing that people with relatively new plans might be more likely to switch, if they need a pot for multiple devices.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unlimited tethering snd an unlimited data plan on my iPhone. If I want to FaceTime someone when there is no wifi available,all I have to do is tether my iPad to my iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts