What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are these bees????

Nozaed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well your user name is the 'Arcangel' so I hope you live up to your name

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hanging and building in a tree in my garden.

The look like bees, but never seen a type like this. Does anybody has some info about them???

As a professional Beeologist with a minor in ants, I need more information. So what you need to do is cut a tree branch no longer than 12 inches in length, swat the insects three times, and shoot some close-up video. I need to see them in action because only by seeing how they fly can we determine the specific genus.

Remember, swat three times.

I'll also need to see close-ups of the stings.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"I'll also need to see close-ups of the stings."

Before or after?

OP
JJK

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last bee sting I got was after finsihing a bottle of Grappa. Ever seen a drunk bee. :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JJK said:
The last bee sting I got was after finsihing a bottle of Grappa. Ever seen a drunk bee. :D

I got stung, not by a live bee but a blooming dead one. It was on the seat of a truck I got into. Talk about luck!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A colleague of mine got bitten or is it sting? by a centipede on her left foot. She said it hurt so much,however she said her arthritis on that foot improve! lol

Reaction score
j0yful said:
A colleague of mine got bitten or is it sting? by a centipede on her left foot. She said it hurt so much,however she said her arthritis on that foot improve! lol

I will keep that in mind, when arthritis sets in.

Can you buy centipedes at any well-sorted pet shop? They should be high in demand for improving arthritis ;)

OP
JJK

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tomorrow a beekeeper is coming. I told him we want to keep the honey, but he can keepnthenwell trained bees......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I used to keep snails and silk worms when I was a kid. Bit of a tomboy with 2 brothers me

Most reactions