What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are pics direct from blackberry possible ?

Karina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I get pics to iPad photos? I do not have my own computer and have been living off my bb! I just want to open the emails (from iPad) I sent and take the pic from there. Any suggestions?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could set up your email account and email the pictures from your BlackBerry and open them in your iPod.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you save from email it will go to your album. You can also get the photobucket app for BlackBerry and upload to PB via phone, browse on iPad and press/hold to save. Leaving on Photobucket keeps space on. iPad

OP
K

Karina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BB pics to Ipad

Will pb be independent of iPad photo through desktop?
Also, when I try to save a pic from just any email, it only let's me copy, copy to where? Since the photo desktop shows "no photos" and doesn't seem to give any options.

Last edited:

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photobucket is online storage of photos so yes independent of photo app, you can download from photobucket if you'd like. The photobucket app for BB is similar to the one for iPad I use both, simple management and sharing without taking up hard drive/device space.

jackiemac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.WoowooMac.com
If the photos are on the SD card in your BlackBerry, you could use Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit accessory ($30).

Basically, you would take the SD card from your phone and put it into the SD card adapter. The Photos app will help you import the photos to your iPad.

I hope this helps.

Most reactions