What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are lines forming where you are?

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the only one at my Target waiting. And they only got 5 white 32GB wifi models.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Local Wal-Mart had six people in line (I was #3 trying to implement my Plan B). The fellow unboxed about 10 iPad2s - but they were all WiFi. No 3G, so I left.

ictguy78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the only one at my Target waiting. And they only got 5 white 32GB wifi models.

I'm crossing my fingers for a black 32 wifi at the Target where I remain the only one in line with 15 minutes to go. I'm told they haven't opened the box to know what they have yet.

danrivito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad I waited in line at my Apple store cuz it sounds like Best Buys and Targets didn't get many, if any 3G models.

I guess it was worth the 5 hour wait!

chiffchaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Salt Lake City Apple store has 450-500 people in line, we're starting to move now...

paulhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple store in Alpharetta, GA (Northpoint Mall). I heard that lines started forming around 9:00 am EST. When I arrived around 4:45 pm EST, there were at least 300+ people in line. Store opened at 5:00 pm EST for iPad 2 purchase. At around 5:30 pm, we were informed that the 64GB 3G models were all sold out. We were also told that plenty of Wi-Fi only models available. I bought my black iPad 2 32GB Wi-Fi only at 6:45 pm EST. Starbuck was giving away FREE iced coffee and iced tea, compliments of Apple store all afternoon. Purchase time, less than 3 minutes. Overall experience, very organized and satisfied.

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my black 32GB non 3G. I would of liked a free iced coffee during my 10 hour wait.

paulm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya..I stop by. My apple store at 3 and the line was about 100 people long at least . I went over to target, asked them where the line was for the ipad2 , they looked at me like I was crazy. Turned out they only got about 15 and I got #2. Black 16 gb.

Chris88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lucked out and went to the Apple store today. Got there at 9am, store opens at 10 and was second in line. Yes a line started. I was able to get the one I wanted a Black 64gb 3g Vw. They only had 15 of different kind left. They even checked us out early. So I am a happy camper:D. But I need to cut the grass now.:mad:

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I've seen the lines were crazy in my area, so I'm glad I didn't bother. Especially since I've already got shipment notification from my Apple.com order and will have it on the 17th at the latest per the current delivery estimate!

Most reactions