What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are lines forming where you are?

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think only the internet world is hyped about the Ipad 2 not the real world

Last edited:

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Per a thread on Macrumors, the local apple store here had a line over 100 already around noon. Glad I just got up an ordered online. I'd rather wait a week or two (have a 18th-25th delivery estimate) than wait in line.

unsyncable.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.unsyncable.com
Just talked to another local Best Buy and no one in line at that one yet either. Same story: Lines will form outside and they will begin giving tickets at 4:30. No idea of stock or versions they will have.

tc8z

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax VA - about 100 people as of 1:45pm. Fair Lakes Best Buy/Target/Wal-Mart no lines whatsoever, but no say on stock and model numbers, just that they have it. I'm leaving around 3:30 to be at Fair Lakes.

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2:40PM Best Buy in Loganville, GA, Five (5) people in line, but store has NO 3G models.

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BestBuy in St Louis. Two people in line they will have no 3G models and apparently no 64 GB models black or white.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Caraslp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No line at walmart in crystal lake, IL but they said they have 8 and no 3G. Best Buy giving out tickets at 4:30.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No line at walmart in crystal lake, IL but they said they have 8 and no 3G. Best Buy giving out tickets at 4:30.

8?! What is the point in handing out tickets? People we have 8, everyone else can go home.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, similar posts on other forums. Sounds like stock and most Best Buy, Target and Wal-mart locations is very limited.

Most reactions

Latest posts