What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archie comics.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To those who like these comics, there is a free app called "archie" that have a book shelf for those comics for a cheap price.

I used to collect these comics when i was 11, but now.. Meh. Still bring some memories though:).

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I loved Archie too once upon a time...i'll still read it occasionally. Thanks for the tip

soasian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a newbie on ipad and i'm having problems downloading Archie comics. It says "unable to finish download, request timed out". It happens everytime. My connection seems fine. Hope somebody could provide help. Thanks!

Ant777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded "sonic comic" from app store, i love sonic the hedgehog. But i found the comic miss much issue. How do i get? I need get all issue of sonic. I hate "wait and can not do any" :p

Most reactions