What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps

psic1113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
INTERNET SITE RESTRICTIONS!
Drop Down Menu problems!

My issue with drop down menus is that they do not always work. Let me explain. Many drop downs usually work fine. Some do not work at all, when compared to doing the same on a classic Internet site. My banking site is an example ( M and T Bank). All drop downs work when accessed from my PC or Droid. Only some are accessible on my IPad. I have been experimenting with different web browser apps in hopes that I could gain full access, so far to no avail.

I have the opportunity to up grade my Droid next month and my options now include the IPhone (Verizon). Not sure that I want to go that route, now that I am aware of the Internet restriction.

I will continue to research web apps, hopefully there is one out there that will permit full access. Does any have any suggestions?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
butterfly68za said:
I have also discovered some sites where the drop down menus just do not function, another example site is WordPress.

Of course you could use the WordPress App......

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-3148124813.png
    image-3148124813.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 222

butterfly68za

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey Archangel

Wonderful app that, I use it myself, but I should have given detail. The drop down menus I speak of, are when you are managing your subscriptions to other WordPress blogs, which can only be done via a browser. It would be awesome if WordPress included this function within their app :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
butterfly68za said:
hey Archangel

Wonderful app that, I use it myself, but I should have given detail. The drop down menus I speak of, are when you are managing your subscriptions to other WordPress blogs, which can only be done via a browser. It would be awesome if WordPress included this function within their app :)

It seems strange that WordPress who have their own app don't have a website compatible with mobile safari.......especially when you think how many iOS powered devices that there are in the world.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts