What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps

Gerall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an ipad4' and have purchased a number of apps for it. I am selling the ipad and purchasing an iphone. Are all my purchases now useless, or can I download the ones I paid for for the ipad over to the iphone?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have an ipad4' and have purchased a number of apps for it. I am selling the ipad and purchasing an iphone. Are all my purchases now useless, or can I download the ones I paid for for the ipad over to the iphone?
Unless any of the apps you purchased for your iPad were iPad only apps, they can be downloaded to your new iPhone for free by going to your iTunes purchased list. This also applies to any iTunes content, such as music, movies, and TV shows.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Open the App Store on the iPad. Go to the Purchased tab. At the upper left of the screen it will probably say 'iPad Apps'. Tap on this and change it to 'iPhone Apps'. Make sure you are viewing All (top center).

The apps shown should work on your iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts