What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps wont download

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so it just started today but now every time I try to download a app it's stuck at waiting and I have no idea what to do I tried rebooting my device many times,signed in and out of my iTunes account,and tried plugging it into my computer and nothing works and I really do not want to restore it to factory settings..I'll lose everything anybody please help?

Papothetech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:

Of you have more than one icon waiting tap them one by one they would go into pause leaving only one to download/ install. If this does not work hold down sleep & home buttons until unit shuts down. Restart this should fix problem.

OP
cellur111

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Papothetech said:
Of you have more than one icon waiting tap them one by one they would go into pause leaving only one to download/ install. If this does not work hold down sleep & home buttons until unit shuts down. Restart this should fix problem.

Thanks but it didn't work I tried other things since I posted this also..I just ended up resetting it to factory setting and now everything works

Most reactions

Latest posts