What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps on the iPad Pro

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Have y'all found any apps that do not work well with the iPad Pro? What apps are designed specifically for the iPad Pro? Have you found any new apps that you really like how they perform on the Pro?

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hot Pursuit. Goes for a min or two then pops back to home screen.

bobcharest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lemur - splash screen with logo off-center to the right. No gear icon in upper right corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Lemur - splash screen with logo off-center to the right. No gear icon in upper right corner

This might not be iPad Pro specific.

My iPhone 6, and occasionally the iPad Air does this with some apps, most often if I open them in landscape, or happen to be turning the phone when I open the app.

Usually, turning the iPhone the other way, letting it change orientation, then back, does the job. This probably won't work if rotation lock is on.

This is a bug that was introduced with iOS 9, and has not been fixed yet.

bobcharest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi twerppoet, I will try changing the orientation on my iPadPro when I get back home. It works on my iPad air2 running iOS 8.4

bobcharest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Orientation makes no difference- or turning after starting the app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bobcharest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi twerppoet, I got an email from Liine today informing of a new Lemur release, 5.3.1. This fix was aimed at the iPad Pro. Works perfectly now! :)

Most reactions