What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for transfering song lyrics from windows machine to Ipad pro

rudedog2u2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, New to the I-pad Pro and this forum. replacing the "old school" note book with song lyrics with an I-pad pro for live music performance. Have song lyrics on a windows computer in a "open word doc" format. Looking for an App or somehow to transfer all the lyrics to the Ipad Pro for live play, using a blue tooth foot switch for page turning and song search. Is there an App geared for this usage of the ipad pro? I have been looking in the App store, but nothing is jumping out for my direct needs. Any help in this direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

OP
R

rudedog2u2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, nobody else using the Ipad pro for live play song lyrics? Saw some threads from 2012 for early versions of the ipad, but nothing recent.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are sheet music apps with various remote page turning options. Search the App Store for Sheet Music. The ones that support PDF files could probably be used for lyrics in that format. I don't know if any of them have been updated for the iPad Pro, but they should still work, if not as pretty as they could be.

I have no experience, even second hand, with any of these apps.

OP
R

rudedog2u2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are sheet music apps with various remote page turning options. Search the App Store for Sheet Music. The ones that support PDF files could probably be used for lyrics in that format. I don't know if any of them have been updated for the iPad Pro, but they should still work, if not as pretty as they could be.

I have no experience, even second hand, with any of these apps.
Thanks for the response, maybe that will "break the ice" and others will add to the information requested.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Maybe, but keep in mind you are asking a general forum for a fairly specific pro app in a narrow field. It's possible that there are no active members with an answer for you.

Good luck.

Most reactions